This action-packed Customer Service Seminar features the funny, entertaining, and educational video “Give ‘Em the PICKLE!” You’ll learn about the Farrell Ice Cream Parlor philosophy of successful customer service.
Bob Farrell opened 150 stores with zero failures (in an industry that has an 80% failure rate). Mr. Farrell says that great customer service has four foundational skills:
- Service Recognize how important your service is to your customers and coworkers. Make serving others your number one priority. Serve with pride and professionalism.
- Attitude You choose to have great attitude. How you think about the customer is how you will treat them.
- Consistency Deliver quality service consistently. Set high service standards and live them every day. Identify “What is Not Negotiable?” in your organization.
- Teamwork Work as a team to deliver service. A great service team is always looking for ways to make each other look good!
Here’s what you can expect:
- This training is NOT BORING!
- We’ll explore ways to implement the PICKLE! Philosophy at work.
- You’ll evaluate the personal strengths you bring to your customer service team.
- Explore ways to use team work to deliver great customer service.
There are activities and interaction throughout and even some follow-up activities and ideas you can take back with you to your workplace to reinforce what you’ve learned during “Give ‘Em the PICKLE!”